01- Jeanette - Engel Aan My Sy
02- Dion - Healing
03- Younger Brothers - Somewhere Down The Line
04- JC Jones - One Night05- Johnny Lee - Rock 'n' Roll Money
06- Ricochet - What Do I Know
07- Anja Regitz - Sehnsucht
08- Billy O'Rourke - Tomorrow's Another Night
09- Ray Dylan - When She Cries
10- Pauline Reese - Upside Down
11- Crawford & West - The Healing End
12- Kristy Dee - No Doubt About It
Vol.2
01- Paul Dwayne - J'irai Moi Aussi
02- Jon Randall - She Don't Believe In Fairy Tales
03- Lee Roy Parnell - The Hunger
04- Patricia Lewis - Ek is lief vir jou
05- Katie Roberts - Someday
06- Paul Paljett - Ingen vind, ingen våg
07- Tom Wopat - The Rock And Roll Of Love
08- Lecia & Lucienne - Simple Little Words
09- Jack Ingram - Feel Like I'm Falling in Love
10- Paul Dwayne - Jeannie
11- Julie Miller - I Will Follow You
12- Rui Bandeira - Eu Sei Que Vais Ficar
Pass: tributo-americano


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario