martes, 26 de agosto de 2008

Tributo Americano - 1º Aniversario - Ciro Scotti


Ciro Scotti
01- Tiziana Rivale - Ferma Il Mondo
02- Tiziana Rivale - Moviestory (Extended - Ciro Scotti edit)
03- Sisley Ferre - Give me your love (Original vocal version)
04- Click - Duri Duri (English version)
05- Sally Shapiro - I´ll be by your side (Club Mix)
06- Secret Lovers - Another minute
07- Faye Wong - Eyes of me (Almighty mix)
08- Hazell Dean - Searchin´ (Almighty mix)
09- Gelateria Italiana - Storie Di Tutti I Giorni (Extended Version)
10- Moving Heroes - You are my angel and my devil (Extended)
11- System in Blue feat. Mark Ashley - Jeannie Moviestar
12- Nation in Blue - Have you got what it takes
13- Nino Fiorello - Dolce Amore Mio (Sugar Baby Love)
14- Twiggy - Why
15- Simon Orchestra - I close my eyes (and count to ten)


Pass: tributo-americano

0 comentarios:

 
ir arriba