miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Jessi Colter - An Outlaw..A Lady -The Very Best Of















01 - You Mean To Say
02 - Suspicious Minds (with Waylon Jennings)
03 - Under Your Spell Again (with Waylon Jennings)
04 - I'm Not Lisa
05 - What's Happened To Blue Eyes
06 - You Ain't Never Been Loved (Like I'm Gonna Love You)
07 - Storms Never Last
08 - It's Morning (And I Still Love You)
09 - Without You
10 - Here I Am
11 - I Belong To Him (with Waylon Jennings & Roy Orbison)
12 - New Wine
13 - I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name
14 - You Hung The Moon (Didn't You Waylon)
15 - Maybe You Should've Been Listening
16 - That's The Way A Cowboy Rocks and Roll
17 - Hold Back The Tears
18 - Wild Side OF LifeWasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels (Medley with Waylon Jennings)

Pass: tributo-americano

0 comentarios:

Compartir en Facebook tributoamericano@yahoo.com.ar
 
ir arriba